Noreen M. Letta specializes in areas of motor vehicle negligence and personal injury litigation and has handled both plaintiff and defense cases from all aspects of the litigation through trial. She has also managed the defense of personal injury actions for the Hertz Corporation and has litigated a variety of general liability, malpractice, and wrongful death claims.
In handling personal injury claims, Ms. Letta prides herself in treating each client with respect, making herself easily accessible to clients to ensure that their questions are always answered and that they are comfortable and knowledgeable about the status and direction of their case at all times during its progression.
Among the unique cases she has tried, Ms. Letta obtained a verdict in Supreme Court Nassau County in the amount of $348,400 on a personal injury case which was brought against homeowners for chemical burns sustained to their housekeeper’s arm as a consequence of their instructions, and a $500,000 settlement in a wrongful death action as a result of a motor vehicle accident.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiff
- 90% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New York, 1988
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1989
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1989
- Fordham University School of Law, New York
- J.D. – 1987
- Trinity College, Washington
- B.A. cum laude – 1983
- Major: Political Science and Music
Contact Noreen M. Letta
Location: New York, New York