- March 29, 2016
- Comments Off on New York City Personal-Injury Attorney Discusses 4 Essential Safety Items on Construction Sites
Construction has a long-established reputation as the most fatal of all U.S. industries. According to the Occupational Safety & Health Administration, at least 4,679 construction workers died in 2014. These sites are littered with hazards – from exposed wires to…
- March 18, 2016
- Comments Off on New York City Accident Lawyer Offers 6 Safety Tips for Driving in the Spring
Winter is already thawing in most of New York, but spring driving comes with its own dangers. In fact, according to the Road Weather Management Program, spring is one of the most dangerous seasons to drive. Hibernating animals wake up,…
- February 22, 2016
- Comments Off on Hosting a Party on St. Patrick’s Day? These 2 Mistakes Can Land You behind Bars
There is no place to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day like the Big Apple. Millions of visitors and locals will flock to Irish pubs and enjoy the festivities at the New York City St. Patrick’s Day Parade.
- February 17, 2016
- Comments Off on 4 Safety Tips for Motorcycle Drivers in New York City – Advice from an Injury Attorney
Commuting on your motorcycle may be thrilling, but it is one of the most dangerous ways to travel. According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, motorbikes are less stable than other vehicles and riders are less visible, which makes…
Planning to Party on Super Bowl Sunday? Here Are 4 Safety Tips from a New York City Personal-Injury Lawyer
- January 14, 2016
- Comments Off on Planning to Party on Super Bowl Sunday? Here Are 4 Safety Tips from a New York City Personal-Injury Lawyer
According to Mothers Against Drunk Driving, accidents involving drunk motorists increase by 12 percent on Super Bowl Sunday compared to the daily average. If you want to avoid a serious and unexpected injury during the Big Game, then there are…
- January 7, 2016
- Comments Off on Winter Driving 101: Accident Lawyer Offers 5 Tips to Avoid Collisions in Snow and Ice
Winter is the most dangerous season for motorists. According to the Federal Highway Administration, icy and snowy conditions contribute to approximately 22 percent of all accidents. When combined with negligent driving, inclement weather can be particularly hazardous.
- December 21, 2015
- Comments Off on Top 4 Crash-Avoidance Technologies in 2016 – Insights from a New York City Accident Lawyer
Despite advances in vehicle safety technology, car accidents are still major concerns for New York residents. According to the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, there were more than 300,000 crashes in 2013, which caused more than 120,000 injuries.
- December 4, 2015
- Comments Off on You Won’t Believe the Top 6 Causes of Wrongful Death in New York – Accident Lawyer Insights
No experience can match the emotional trauma of losing a loved one. The tragedy can be particularly hard to accept when the event happened due to another person’s negligence. This is where an accident lawyer may be able to help.
- November 23, 2015
- Comments Off on Nursing Home Law Update: Victims of Nursing Home Abuse in New York May Have More Options
When a loved one is placed in a nursing home, families may be asked to sign quite a bit of paperwork. Yet, families may be unknowingly signing away important rights as part of this process. According to a Harvard Law…