- July 1, 2016
- Comments Off on When Must Construction Workers Wear Hard Hats? New York City Accident Attorney Explains
Construction is the most dangerous industry in the United States. Heavy equipment, unstable ladders and scaffolding, exposed electrical wires, and other hazards killed more than 4,800 workers in 2014, according to the Occupational Safety & Health Administration.
What Are the “Fatal Four” Hazards in the Construction Industry? New York City Accident Lawyer Explains
- June 6, 2016
- Comments Off on What Are the “Fatal Four” Hazards in the Construction Industry? New York City Accident Lawyer Explains
Construction sites are peppered with hazards, which is why this is one of the most dangerous industries in the United States. According to the Occupational Safety & Health Administration, construction workers accounted for at least 20.5 percent of job-related deaths…
- March 29, 2016
- Comments Off on New York City Personal-Injury Attorney Discusses 4 Essential Safety Items on Construction Sites
Construction has a long-established reputation as the most fatal of all U.S. industries. According to the Occupational Safety & Health Administration, at least 4,679 construction workers died in 2014. These sites are littered with hazards – from exposed wires to…
- March 14, 2016
- Comments Off on What Are the Most Common Construction Injuries? Facts from a New York City Accident Lawyer
Most construction workers feel safe until they experience an accident. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, employees are three times more likely to suffer an injury or die in the construction industry than in any other sector.
- October 1, 2015
- Comments Off on Do You Really Need a Personal Injury Lawyer?
This is a question everyone who’s been in an accident asks themselves. After all, it can be expensive to hire a lawyer, and you’ve probably lost time at work due to your injury. There are many uncertainties to deal with…
- September 24, 2015
- Comments Off on Personal Injury Claim Advice
No one goes into a personal injury claim knowing exactly what to expect. It is a time of uncertainty for anyone who has had the misfortune of being injured through another party’s fault. Filing a personal injury claim involves navigating…
- September 17, 2015
- Comments Off on New York Personal Injury by the Numbers
When you’re injured in an accident, it can feel like you’re alone in the world. You are suddenly faced with suffering and medical bills through no fault of your own, which can be isolating. This isn’t the case, though—thousands of…
- August 27, 2015
- Comments Off on How Does an Accident Attorney Help My Claim?
If you’ve been injured in an accident, this is a question you’ve probably asked yourself. It’s tempting to try and go it alone when it comes to making an injury claim to the at-fault party’s insurance company. After all, you…
- August 13, 2015
- Comments Off on Helpful Personal Injury Case Statistics
If you’ve recently been the victim of an injury due to a car accident, work-related accident, medical error, or other cause, you know it can be an alienating experience. Finding a personal injury lawyer to take your case can be…
- August 6, 2015
- Comments Off on Documenting Your Personal Injury Claim
Thousands of people experience personal injuries due to automobile accidents each year, but sadly some of them miss out on the compensation they deserve due to lack of documentation. In order for you to receive an appropriate settlement, the insurance…