- January 28, 2016
- Comments Off on Top 6 Causes of Truck Rollovers – New York City Injury Lawyer Investigates
Large truck accidents may not be as common as car crashes, but they are far more deadly. In 2014, there were 11,848 large truck accidents in New York, according to the New York Department of Motor Vehicles. Seventy-four of these…
- January 21, 2016
- Comments Off on 3 Steps to Take after a Wrongful Death – Advice from a New York City Accident Attorney
When filing a claim of wrongful death, every step in the administrative process is important. The trauma of losing a loved one overshadows the thought of legal concerns, but it is crucial that you take the necessary steps to protect…
Planning to Party on Super Bowl Sunday? Here Are 4 Safety Tips from a New York City Personal-Injury Lawyer
- January 14, 2016
- Comments Off on Planning to Party on Super Bowl Sunday? Here Are 4 Safety Tips from a New York City Personal-Injury Lawyer
According to Mothers Against Drunk Driving, accidents involving drunk motorists increase by 12 percent on Super Bowl Sunday compared to the daily average. If you want to avoid a serious and unexpected injury during the Big Game, then there are…
- January 7, 2016
- Comments Off on Winter Driving 101: Accident Lawyer Offers 5 Tips to Avoid Collisions in Snow and Ice
Winter is the most dangerous season for motorists. According to the Federal Highway Administration, icy and snowy conditions contribute to approximately 22 percent of all accidents. When combined with negligent driving, inclement weather can be particularly hazardous.
- January 7, 2016
- Comments Off on What Should You Do after an Accident with an Uber or Lyft Driver? Injury Lawyer Offers 5 Tips
Rideshare companies have revolutionized commercial transportation. Uber and Lyft are the two most established names in the industry. They use an innovative method to provide fast response and lower prices than most taxi companies.