- December 28, 2015
- Comments Off on New York City Accident Lawyer Discusses 4 Elements to Prove in a Motorcycle Accident Lawsuit
No road user is as exposed to the elements as motorcycle riders. In fact, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports that 4,502 motorcyclists died in 2010 alone. Survivors often suffer crippling injuries that diminish their quality of life.
- December 21, 2015
- Comments Off on Top 4 Crash-Avoidance Technologies in 2016 – Insights from a New York City Accident Lawyer
Despite advances in vehicle safety technology, car accidents are still major concerns for New York residents. According to the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, there were more than 300,000 crashes in 2013, which caused more than 120,000 injuries.
You Won’t Believe the 7 Most Common Construction Accidents in New York – Facts from a Personal-Injury Attorney
- December 10, 2015
- Comments Off on You Won’t Believe the 7 Most Common Construction Accidents in New York – Facts from a Personal-Injury Attorney
No job can match the inherent risks on a construction zone. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, construction is the most dangerous industry in the country. In 2009 alone, more than 90,000 construction workers suffered injuries or…
- December 4, 2015
- Comments Off on You Won’t Believe the Top 6 Causes of Wrongful Death in New York – Accident Lawyer Insights
No experience can match the emotional trauma of losing a loved one. The tragedy can be particularly hard to accept when the event happened due to another person’s negligence. This is where an accident lawyer may be able to help.
- December 1, 2015
- Comments Off on Should I Sue? New York City Accident Attorney Discusses Wrongful Death Damages
No experience can match the trauma of losing a loved one – especially when that death is unexpected, premature and wrongful. In addition to the emotional hardship, the victim’s family may face a loss of income, which can lead to…